Thursday, November 10, 2011

LadyPup is teething!

Well, our puppy, Lady was not eating at all for 2 days. I was thinking the worst..Parvo...?? I was trying to hand feed her and force water down her throat but it wasn't working.
Dean held her while I looked in her mouth and throat to see if there was an obstruction, you know how puppies are, chewing and eating everything they should not. I didn't see anything major, but I did notice some of her front teeth were missing. Her baby teeth were falling out and she is getting new ones. Teething!!!
I should have known! I raised 3 children and have experienced our Grandchildren teething.
Anyway, I did put some teething gel on her teeth and gums and she is back to normal.
Now I just have to get all of my shoes put back up high, shes already discovered they make good teething toys.!!

No comments:

Post a Comment